- Heat Detection in Cattle: Tips and Techniques
- Importance of colostrum for new born calves
- How to increase milk fat content
- Repeat breeding in cattle: Causes and Solutions
- Mastitis in Cows: Causes, Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment
- Vaccinations for calves
- How to wean a calf
- How to do calf dehorning and deworming
- What is dry cow therapy?
- How to manage dry, transition and fresh phases of a dairy cow
- How to make silage for dairy cows
- How to reduce heat stress in dairy cattle
- Significance of Dry Period
- How to feed young calves
- What is milk fever and how to treat it
- Shrimp Feed
- Risk Management
- Trade & Structured Finance
At Cargill Risk Management, we know that where there is risk, there is opportunity – a chance to be proactive instead of reactive. Our risk management experts partner with customers to build commodity price risk management strategies using tailored solutions that are unique to their goals, industries and market biases. Together, we can minimize uncertainty, maximize opportunity and manage price risk with confidence.
Cargill Risk Management has more than 25 years of experience in commodity hedging. Today, we have 15 global offices in 11 different countries, with experienced teams across agriculture, energy, packaging and currency commodity sectors.
Markets We Serve
Our Commodity Expertise
Whether you are selling or merchandising grain, feeding cattle, powering a facility, or bottling beverages, when you partner with Cargill, you have access to risk management experts who understand your business objectives
- Energy - Cargill works closely with customers to create solutions in today’s complex and dynamic energy markets.
- Agriculture - Cargill's risk management experts start by getting to know your business and understanding your objectives and risk tolerance before recommending a solution or approach.
- Institutional Products - Since 1996, Cargill has been providing commodity exposure to a select group of the world’s largest and most respected institutional investors including pension plans, endowments, foundations, family offices and asset managers.
- Resin, Packing & Wrap Risk Management
- Currency Risk Management