- Our offering
- How to increase milk fat content
- Repeat breeding in cattle: Causes and Solutions
- Mastitis in Cows: Causes, Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment
- Vaccinations for calves
- How to wean a calf
- How to do calf dehorning and deworming
- What is dry cow therapy?
- How to manage dry, transition and fresh phases of a dairy cow
- How to make silage for dairy cows
- How to reduce heat stress in dairy cattle
- Significance of Dry Period
- How to feed young calves
- What is milk fever and how to treat it
- Risk Management
- Trade & Structured Finance
As a leader in the ferrous market, Cargill helps you manage volatility and increase profitability through tailored physical supply and financial solutions in iron ore and steel.
Our integrated supply chain combined with unmatched financial, risk management, logistics and technical expertise guarantee your operations and optimize your business so that you can focus on growth.
As a well-established company with a 150-year track record of successful risk management in the global commodities markets, we offer you our unique insight into the ferrous market trends and movements to give your business greater stability and an undisputed advantage in the market place.