- Heat Detection in Cattle: Tips and Techniques
- Importance of colostrum for new born calves
- How to increase milk fat content
- Repeat breeding in cattle: Causes and Solutions
- Mastitis in Cows: Causes, Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment
- Vaccinations for calves
- How to wean a calf
- How to do calf dehorning and deworming
- What is dry cow therapy?
- How to manage dry, transition and fresh phases of a dairy cow
- How to make silage for dairy cows
- How to reduce heat stress in dairy cattle
- Significance of Dry Period
- How to feed young calves
- What is milk fever and how to treat it
- Shrimp Feed
- Risk Management
- Trade & Structured Finance
Our commitment. Your success.
Cargill Cotton is very proud to be one of the world’s largest and oldest cotton businesses. We serve growers, ginners, buyers and textile mills worldwide through our network of buying, selling and shipping offices and warehouses. We are committed to achieving your objectives through trusted global expertise, proven reliability and comprehensive risk management solutions.
Customers on six continents trust Cargill to provide reliable supply and delivery of their quality requirements. We are committed to using our knowledge and experience to collaborate with customers to help them succeed. As a leading agriculture commodities merchant with global supply chain and risk management capabilities, we are uniquely equipped to help you thrive.
Local history, global presence
In India, Cargill Cotton can be traced back to 1851 when Ralli Brothers was incorporated in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta) and Mumbai (formerly Bombay). Ralli Brothers was bought by Cargill in 1981 and in 2002, the name of the cotton business was changed to Cargill Cotton.
Today, India is the world's second largest producer of cotton and cotton textiles. We work closely with both suppliers and users of Indian cotton to strengthen their competitiveness in the global markets. We are fluent in every language where cotton is traded and are available to every time zone in the world. With the regional headquarters at Gurgaon (NCR), we serve suppliers and customers across all the major producing and consuming states in India. Our major merchandising offices in Memphis and Liverpool are supported by other offices and agencies in 22 countries that we originate and the 35 countries we sell to.