- Heat Detection in Cattle: Tips and Techniques
- Importance of colostrum for new born calves
- How to increase milk fat content
- Repeat breeding in cattle: Causes and Solutions
- Mastitis in Cows: Causes, Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment
- Vaccinations for calves
- How to wean a calf
- How to do calf dehorning and deworming
- What is dry cow therapy?
- How to manage dry, transition and fresh phases of a dairy cow
- How to make silage for dairy cows
- How to reduce heat stress in dairy cattle
- Significance of Dry Period
- How to feed young calves
- What is milk fever and how to treat it
- Shrimp Feed
- Risk Management
- Trade & Structured Finance
Grain & Oilseeds
As one of the world’s leading merchants of grains and oilseeds, Cargill connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe. We operate on an integrated global basis to source, store, trade, process and distribute grains and oilseeds including wheat, corn, oilseeds, barley and sorghum, as well as vegetable oils and meals. We have a broad global presence in grain origination, shipping and processing, offering a range of farmer services and risk management solutions, and have significant expertise in handling identity preserved and differentiated products.
Cargill India is one of the largest originators and marketers of food and feed grains in India. We handle wheat, corn, rice, pulses, millets, barley and sorghum. We are also one of the important players in the oilseeds space managing soybean, rapeseed, and their derivatives including soymeal and rapeseed meal. We source from domestic and international markets and distribute locally while we also participate in export and import trade flows.
Our customers include leading food businesses, flour millers, feed millers, distillers, brewers and starch manufacturers. Besides assuring quality, sanctity of supply and price risk management solutions we offer warehousing and logistics services and we also have significant expertise in handling identity preserved and differentiated products.
Leveraging our global market reach, we export corn and soybean meal to the Asia-Pacific region. We import wheat and pulses to augment supply in the Indian market and cater to the growing demand of consumers for vegetable protein. We are present in all the major grain and oilseeds producing and consuming states in India and operate through regional merchandising and origination offices and multiple storage locations.