Choose Envirotemp dielectric fluids to gain efficiencies and lower costs
Meeting today’s energy demands is incredibly challenging. Consumers are demanding more sustainable, environmentally-friendly alternatives, and their energy use patterns are significantly different than just a few years ago. Utilities are charged with providing safe, reliable and cost effective energy to their communities yet they face some serious challenges ahead such as:
- Significant infrastructure upgrades required without raising rates
- Incorporating alternative generation options into the mix while maintaining reliability
- Continuing to satisfy peak energy demands in a highly regulated industry
To meet their challenges, utilities need options that can make a dramatic impact on cost savings or efficiencies without requiring major operational changes and capital investments. Utilizing Envirotemp™ ester dielectric fluids is one of those options.
Creating business value
Our customers find that by partnering with Cargill they can positively impact their businesses in a variety of ways:
- Increase grid reliability
- Extend insulation system and asset life
- Reduce maintenance and life cycle costs
- Increase load capability
- Improve fire safety
- Provide a more cost effective grid solution that has a broader organizational impact
- Reduce liability reserves and insurance premiums
- Optimize inventory management
- Reduce routine maintenance requirements
- Enhance sustainable supply chain initiatives
- Minimize environmental impact
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Use renewable, non-toxic, biodegradable options
- Simplify spill remediation
A global leader in natural and synthetic ester dielectric fluid
Cargill supplies both Envirotemp™ FR3™ natural ester fluid and Envirotemp™ 200 synthetic ester fluid to electric utilities, industrial customers and transformer manufacturers. Our Envirotemp fluids are used in more than 500,000 power and distribution transformers worldwide.
Our focus is bringing innovative, renewable solutions that can enhance performance, optimize cost structures or processes and have a positive environmental impact. By partnering with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their specific needs, we can then apply our dielectric fluid technical insights to creatively solve their toughest problems.
With our global supply chain and robust manufacturing capabilities, our customers know they can rely on Cargill to deliver their dielectric fluid when they need it, anywhere in the world.